Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A week since home...

So this time last week, I was about to take off from the airport...it literally seems like it was yesterday. This first week is finally over and the reality of classes is hitting everyone hard. I'm realizing I forgot the "study" part of the study abroad actually existed.

TRIP PLANNING...probably the most intense part so far of what we have been doing. We already have Oktoberfest, Capri, Tuscany, and Pompeii booked. Tomorrow should be Greece and then October break. I'm slightly nervous since I'm the type of person that would like to have my life planned about 358186 days in advance. I think after I plan October break I'm going to take a break and enjoy my time here in Rome.

All of us NU kids have really clicked, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at AUR. It's hard to be here without everyone at home and in Boston because I just know how much you would all be loving this so much.

Good luck to everyone with classes, I know I'll need it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers